Online-Content Writer & Graphic Designer (part-time)
Long Beach, New York
We are looking for a Content Writer with Graphic Design experience to create Online-Marketing materials, such as Landingpages, E-Mail Campaigns, Online-Ads and Brochures. Your job is to come up with new online marketing ideas, write the texts and design the material in Photoshop. Coding is not required.
You are specifically interested and have written about at least two of these topics:
- Entertainment: Celebrities, Fashion, New York Socialites, Charity Events
- Event Photography, Portrait Photography, Red Carpet Photography
- Software for photographers, online services for photographers
- Facial Recognition, Tech-Startups
NameFace LLC, http://nameface.com is a tech-startup located in Long Beach, New York. We provide an online service for event photographers to name the celebrities, socialites and public figures in their photos with facial recognition.
Working for us means working in two of the most interesting industries at the same time: Entertainment and Online-Tech.
Our customers are photographers in New York that go to red carpets, fashion events, celebrity parties, socialite events and movie premiers. At the end of the night, it is required to name everybody in their photos and our service helps them by identifying people with facial recognition.
You will be working in our Office in Long Beach, NY:
38 West Park Avenue Suite 300, Long Beach, NY 11561.
The job is part-time, that means 20 hours a week during weekdays and Saturdays.Your responsibility is to take care of all the texts on our website, create new Landingpages, create E-Mail campaigns and Newsletters, Online-Ads and Offline-Brochures. This involves planning, wireframing, writing the texts and designing the material in Photoshop (or similar software). You work together with our coders to launch new content.
- Exceptional experience in Marketing Campaign writing and creating texts for Landingpages and Ads.
- Exceptional experience in Graphic Design for Websites, Landingpages and Online-Ads
- Excellent writing skills and exceptional command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent skills in using Adobe Photoshop or similar (Fireworks, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Creative writing
- You know what storytelling is all about
- Experience in social media writing
- Experience with blogging
- You know what Responsive Design is
- You are technically savvy
Please respond with:
- Examples of your writing and design.
- Cover letter
- When can you start?
- What is your salary requirement?
- Are you qualified to work in the USA, without sponsorship?
- Links to your Blog, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook
- Please have a look at our Website http://nameface.com. What would you change or add to the homepage to acquire more customers?