Table of Contents
- Information Collection
- Personal Information Usage
- Non-Personal Information Usage
- Protection for Children
- Blogs and Social Networking
- Promotions or Offers
- Information Security
- Your Information, Your Rights/Opt-Out Requests
- Third-Party Content
- Communication with NameFace
- Questions, Comments, Concerns
- Data Storage
- Safe Harbor Program
- Effective Date
2. Information Collection – NameFace may collect personal information from you when you use the Site, including without limitation when you register with the Site for promotions, rewards, sweepstakes, mailing lists, online surveys, and/or seminars, when you post on one of our blogs or forums, or when you voluntarily submit personal information to NameFace for any other reason. Personal information is any information that may be used to identify an individual, which may include full name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number.
NameFace does not automatically collect personal information. Except as otherwise set forth in this policy, when personal information is collected or requested, you will be informed of the purpose for the request. When and where applicable, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-in, where we will require your affirmative consent before we use your information for purposes other than the purpose for which it was submitted. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, NameFace will not sell, transfer or trade your personal information to any third-parties for the purpose of marketing non-NameFace services without your explicit permission, except under the limited conditions listed in the Sharing and Disclosure section below.
3. Personal Information Usage – NameFace will only use personal information as described herein, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personal information is collected from you or through some other form of consent. NameFace may use your personal information to improve our website and it’s offering to you, personalize your interaction with the website, respond to your questions and comments, to keep you up to date on the latest announcements, products and services as well as bring you special offers that you elect to receive from NameFace. Additionally, your personal information may be used by this website to complete transactions for services rendered or for fulfillment of services or products that you may have ordered or received as participants of any special membership, subscription or rewards programs that are run from this Site by NameFace. NameFace may also use your personal information to send you direct marketing information or contact you for market research purpose, where applicable and permission has been obtained. At any point in time, NameFace may also disclose your personal information as required by law, court order or other legal process.
NameFace may also share your personal information with our subsidiaries or vendors in accordance with this policy and fulfill the requested services.3.1 Your personal information will only be shared outside of NameFace where the following circumstances are met:
- 3.1.1 When we have your consent
- 3.1.2 When we need to share your information to provide the service or product you have requested
- 3.1.3 When we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of NameFace to provide a product or service to you
- 3.1.4 NameFace will only send the elements of your personal information that are required to complete the transaction and obtain the service/product
- 3.1.5 When required to do so, we will disclose your personal information to federal, state and local law enforcement officials, to enforce the law, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or as otherwise required by law; or in urgent circumstances, to protect your personal safety, the safety of others or our websites
- 3.1.6 In connection with an investigation of suspected fraud or a violation of our terms, conditions, policies or guidelines
- 3.1.7 In connection with any merger, change of control, or sale involving all or a part of NameFace, Inc.
4. Non-Personal Information Usage – NameFace may automatically collect, from you and your computer, certain non-personal information, which NameFace may use for various purposes, both online and off-line. For example, NameFace may log certain aspects of your visit to this website, such as your IP address and your session ID, your browser type, origination and destination domain, as well as other types of information related to the online user experience. This non-personal information may be added to aggregate user metrics for the Site and may be used to improve your future experience and our service offerings to you.
5. Protection for Children – NameFace does not seek to solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 on the Site. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use shall be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and appropriate consent from child’s parent or legal guardian will be sought. When NameFace becomes aware the personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, NameFace will use all reasonable efforts to promptly delete such information from its database.
7. Blogs and Social Networking – You should be aware that information which is voluntarily included and transmitted online in a publicly assessable forum such as a blog, chat room or social networking service may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. NameFace is unable to control such uses of your information, and by using such services and publicly posting your information, you assume the risk that the information provided may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes. The Site may enable you to integrate with certain third-party sites and services, such as social networking services, through features including Facebook Connect, Facebook “Like” buttons and otherwise. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social networking accounts. We do not control your social networking profile, modify your social networking privacy settings or establish rules about how your personally identifiable information on the social networking services be used. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable social networking services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features made available to you on the Site. NameFace is not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social networking service provider or their platform.
8. Promotions or Offers – NameFace may provide the opportunity to participate in promotions or offers on our Site. If you participate, NameFace will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these promotion or offers is completely voluntary. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name, e-mail address, company name and telephone number and/or demographic information). NameFace uses this information to notify participants and send other forms of communication, such as e-mail newsletters. Subject to section 3, NameFace will not share personal information you provide through a promotion or offer with other third parties, unless NameFace gives you a prior notice and choice.
9. Information Security – Access to certain NameFace web pages, services, products and activities may require a username and a password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password information. In certain sections of our website, NameFace may use industry-standard SSL-encryption and secure databases to enhance the security of data transmissions. We also have reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Site.
While NameFace strives to preserve your personal information on our network, due to the inherent security risks of storing and transferring data on the wired or wireless Internet, no network is fail-safe and NameFace cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us. NameFace recommends that you change your password frequently, where applicable, and that you use a latest version browser.
10. Your Information, Your Rights/Opt-Out Requests – At any time, you may request to opt out of any program or e-mail list provided by NameFace, delete your account (where applicable) or review, correct or request deletion of any personal information held by NameFace by sending an email to email@example.com. We will make reasonable efforts to meet your requests.
11. Third-Party Content – In some cases, links to third-party websites are provided. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. NameFace has not reviewed all of these third-party sites in their entirety and does not control nor is responsible for any of these sites, their content or their privacy policies. Thus, NameFace’s provision of such links is not an endorsement and NameFace does not make representation about them or any information software, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do so at your own risk.
12. Communication with NameFace – Except as set forth in any other agreements between you and NameFace that specifically provide otherwise, any communication or material you transmit to us electronically, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary; anything you transmit or post may be used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting; and you expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.
Attn: NameFace Privacy Office
15. Data Storage – This website may or may not be maintained in the United States of America. By using this website to the extent applicable to users outside of the United States of America, you freely and specifically give us your consent to import/export your personal information to the USA or elsewhere.
16. Effective Date – This policy was placed in effect on October 01, 2015